Our bodies all go through the aging process. Not only does it affect our overall health and well-being, aging affects our skin. We often see looser skin, sagging skin, fine lines, wrinkles, and even age spots. While the effects can seem harsher for some, there are things we can do to lessen the affects and have the best skin at all ages. What things produce the worst in our skin?
- Over exposure to the sun
- Not drinking enough water and keeping your body hydrated
- Poor diets
- Prolonged stress
It is often difficult to naturally reduce the signs of aging in your skin, but there are things you can do to improve the look of your skin.
- Start drinking plenty of water
- Supplement with Vitamins –D, C, E, and K
- Moisturize – ask your aesthetician about the best moisturizers for your skin
- Fillers and Injectables are great methods of plumping your skin and making it look younger.